View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

weirdest habits




I just learned today that I was tagged by Veracity to Share some of my unique weirdness. ok, the tag requires only 5, so let me choose among my long list. hehe...

1. I stare upwards when travelling. especially on long travels. Is that weird tho? I was just looking at the clouds and my fascination of how much the clouds differ by the distance.. as if it was the fingerprints of the sky.

2. I bite my nails. especially the nails of both my thumbs. neuro! hehe.. Sometimes also, the skin on the side of my index finger. It's hard to control tho, its like an addiction. Ha!

3. I prefer reading with loud music on. My fave background is My Bloody Valentine. I can read a book with noise wrapping me. Sometimes i set the mood of what goes along with the story. If books are the escape to time, music is the vehicle.

I can also read with other noise tho, like traffic noise (guess being in Manila makes one used to that) as long as its not people talking in a language i know.

4. My best works are written when i am half-asleep. I notice that i write better when i am half consciuos. This happens when i just woke up or about to fall asleep. During this time, words flow continuously through my pen and i finish a piece in just one blow.

Sometimes i even amaze myself when i wake up and find what i have written the night before. The two poems that linger in my head until now, which was both meaningful to me are Aftermath and Teardrop.

Sometimes i write down what i dream, waking in the middle of the night and grabbing my notebook by my pillow, or in the morning when everything's bright. Here are my fave examples of dreams i wrote down the minute i woke up: Coastlines, Sea, swallow me and Lost in time

5. E = eccentricity (how timely this is for my Illo Friday contribution. i am currenlty finishing an illo for that) - I have heard that one too many times during our Retreat/ Recollection Seminars in School years back. When asked to describe a certain classmate, the common reaction i get every year is they find me "eccentric". I guess nobody really outgrows that.

...Now who to tag? hmm.. let me pass on the weird virus to 5 people: Ambres, Aristocrat, X, KnOizKi and my fave weird kitty, Hellcat.

*.*

10 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Hellcat whispered...

Errrrrrrrr, an extrrra weird virrrrus - blech! You'rrrre a weirrrrd one, bet I'm weirrder };-}

Will let urrrrr know when the fever sets in ....

18/1/06 7:20 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh that virus spreads fast and paralyzes if not treated well };-} hihi

18/1/06 8:37 AM  
Blogger Hellcat whispered...

I don't treat ANYTHING well! The fever isn't working ... will have to wait until hallucinating };-}

18/1/06 10:28 AM  
Blogger Hellcat whispered...

Spewed everywhere Weirdest Habits when Hallucinating

18/1/06 2:18 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

you never fail to make me almost vomit and laugh at the same time. HAA! had enough hallucinogex i suppose. haa! now that is defenitely the weirdest kitty! dont forget to take your pills
};-}

19/1/06 6:46 PM  
Blogger Hellcat whispered...

*vomit*

19/1/06 7:08 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh-ow.. now whos gonna mop all the spew here? tssk.. no SLAVES home yet and im off to work. well hope it wont harden when i come back. haaaa!

19/1/06 7:19 PM  
Blogger tussand whispered...

Lol. I got tagged too. Hahaa..

20/1/06 2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

I answered to my own weirdness. Check it out. Pay me! Pay me for this! hahaha. Thanks, it was weird, but rather FUN!

20/1/06 5:39 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

aristocrat.. yeah! so better come up with a posty soon! hehe..

KnOizKi.. ohh lol going to your site now. and hmm.. havent you recieved my gift yet, birthday boy!?

20/1/06 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape