View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tool for MS Paint, etc..

Found something that might be helpful to fellow illustrators. Don't exactly know if its already popular and if im the last one to know it exsisted. lol..

I am yet to discover (once I have the time) what other features IrfranView has to offer. What i know so far, is it's a freeware graphic viewer with Multiple (animated) GIF support, multimedia player, with editing and effects for different file formats.

As I am fond of using MS Paint for my Illo Friday contributions, the conversion from Bitmap to Jpeg was bothering me. The original texture was not applied and the output was blurry. Like that of my Blue Illo. I tried uploading my file using its original form but 1Mb+ of space is too much to consume, and too slow to appear. Normally tho, any conversion to gif will disrupt the colors.

But using Irfranview, I made these following changes (from Bitmap):



To view the whole piece in it's blurry Jpeg format, click here. For the clear Gif, go to my Blue Illo.

Noticed anything? lol..


Oh well, now I have updated the changes, and used a Gif to my post. So time to make a new illo for this week..

*.*

2 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger X whispered...

joint poem again! hurry hurry!!!

22/12/05 8:03 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh that's great!
thanks for the invite! 8)

24/12/05 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape