View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Monday, November 14, 2005

Further

let me move closer
let my shadow move
as the blue horizon
wrap our worlds apart
as we have yet to dream
but another dream
and we have yet to chose
but another fight
to hold on
or let go..

death may not be the end
but a beginning.





And we find strength in the hope that when someone passed away it doesnt necesarily mean we shall never see that person again... who knows! This is for those who recently felt grief, and this is also for my mom. Even if we are lifetimes apart, i hold on to her, as she was, still, and will be, my strength.

-----
note: alas, another photo i took while travelling. here, i used a little highlight and shadow effect thru picassa. but i promise to make an illo for this week. i just had this urge to post this for topic: Strength

9 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

that's quite an illustration!

14/11/05 4:58 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

i miss manila! nice photo velvet.

14/11/05 5:02 AM  
Blogger Anonymous whispered...

I find strength knowing they are with me by my side at times I need strength the most:) Beautiful photo!

Hellcat wants me to tell you she found strength after downloading your "Diamanda Galas - Wild Women With Steak Knives" and listened to it over and over and over again};-}

14/11/05 5:19 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

Anonymous, thanks, wish it was an illustration, but its a photo tho.

isay.. thanks, and manila misses you too 8) teehee

Anonymous.. the real one -> glad you liked it.. hehe and tell Hellcat shes mighty welcome for the song. if she wants more of her tho just tell me i can upload more Diamanda. };-}

15/11/05 6:59 AM  
Blogger carla whispered...

That's such a big and beautiful sky!

16/11/05 9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

Beautiful photo.
Now that I am older I find strength in my Mother.
She is still with me but i know she always will be no matter what happens.

My heart is with you

17/11/05 10:39 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

carla, toni kelly.. thanks 8) very deeply..

tiffany.. well i always say to my friends to love and appreciate their mom and make sure to show them (now that shes still alive). she wont see the beauty of flowers once shes on the other side.

18/11/05 10:22 AM  
Blogger Soulknitting whispered...

Mothers, no love like that ever again. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know it in my life also. Hugs and blessings to you.

As I stand on a mountaintop,
As the great bird approaches,
She is small in my sight
but grows larger on approach,
Until I am blessed
with the full sight of her graceful wings,
proud countenance and good company
All too quickly,
she grows small again on the horizon
and disappears from view
and I call out,
“There! She is gone”
But there are other mountaintops beyond me.
And at the precise moment
when I note the great bird’s departure from my view,
I know there are new eyes taking up the sight of her
And fresh voices calling out,
“Here she comes.”

:Don't know who to credit this too.:

1/12/05 5:10 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

Soulknitting.. what a loveley poem.. thank you for sharing it. who wrote that?

And thanks for the sympathies. indeed, i miss my mom. i guess i can say that nobody can ever replace her..

2/12/05 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape