View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, June 22, 2005

coastlines

wading my feet thru water
burried a second in wet land
i looked down and saw -
we are but grains of sand
washed among a desert of waves
the heat burning and melting
each salty vignette.

the monotonous journey
of every new day

ends up in a beauty
cast down the unawake
vessels of the clouds
sail to the northwind's dictate
tossing down shadows
and colors with no name

one day a reflection shimmered
to the corner of my eye
it was you in a disguise
of a fibble light

we swim in a galaxy of endless passersby
and every turn of the wave
you flung closer by
the indulgent sun is out again
revoyaging the plumblessness of the sky

i see you looking up in pain
i see you in the infinte pattern
each star you reflected
each star sweeps thru your breath
and like wind blowing through my face
your shadow kiss my tears away

we are confined to the ideas of mankind
by the border of conventional laws we bind
what is really in me,
what is really in you?
im all here waiting for the waves to continue

before the last wave will fade
before the last turn disintigrate
only two pairs of eyes left hovered
would these pairs find each other?

and i drown myself in wonder
coz we are but a grain of sand
in the coastline of the world.

je bent zover weg.. maar ook zo dichtbij mijn hart

----
note: background music while writing Cranes - "Flute Song"

4 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Suzanne whispered...

Hi -

Just thought I'd let you know that I stopped by and that I'm enjoying your blog!

Thanks for stopping by mine.

--Gaelicgrl

22/6/05 11:52 AM  
Blogger Indeterminacy whispered...

Your blog is so damn cool, I added a link to it. Anyone who writes poetry and likes the Velvet Underground is OK in my book.

23/6/05 9:10 PM  
Blogger RagDoll whispered...

My new favorite bit of writing by you!

(Just in case you are interested, I added a new chapter to 'Last Request'.)

25/6/05 3:00 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

gaelicgrl... nice you like my blog too, im still to answer your book meme tho. 8) maybe this week. ive been pretty busy, and writing would def ease out some tension.

jenn see... i always see the ocean as a symbol of limitless possibilities. and your link is among the first ones i have (as i can remember) 8)

indererminacy... thanks. and ive always voted for your blog at BE.. hehe. and indeed, they are my fave band of all time, hence my name. 8)

and ragdoll... thanks sweetie. and im gonna read your "chapter 2" now. 8D

27/6/05 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape