View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Monday, May 30, 2005

Linen Kisses

Drowning in linen sheets
I see you and me
aboard a ferry
breeze whispering to our ears
cool summer sun casting its light

water rippled on my cheeks
your touch made them fade
drops of your stare
golden smiles you held

then we walked on stone-path streets
smell of french bread in the air
we gaze at pigeons flying by
coffee shops and tea
you held my hand lightly softly

we watched an old man paint
how a boy waded by a puddle
on the other side of the street.
you whispered, i giggled
and we gave him a tip.

u brengt mijn ziel aan hoogten

we walked up the steps to a hill
long and dizzying it seemed
but at the end a view so magnificent
we were on top
we were in control.

roofs and trees and tiny sidestreets
little cars, people like dots
and beyond was the horizon
painted by the sun
purple violet grey devine
then a band playing near our side
“valoir la passionné de...
à côté de vous...”


you leaned forward
I see a pair of gray marble mirrors
reflecting my shadow
within your soul.
and its getting dark
and people were leaving
but we-
both hypnotized by each other's gaze...

linnen kussen in een andere wereld

as the linen tangled
I woke up
my lips were cold
my eyes were burning
my cheeks trembling from my smile
my heart skip skipping
honey, à tout à l’heure!
I'll see you in a little while.

5 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Katy whispered...

I think you are so talented. Thank you for sharing;)

31/5/05 3:02 AM  
Blogger Jessica whispered...

that one was just beautifully done.

31/5/05 4:09 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

A beautiful montage of words, pictures and memories.

31/5/05 5:20 PM  
Blogger lws whispered...

ang ganda grabeh...........lalo din yung mga pics...wheeeeeeeeeeew ang lalim

3/6/05 8:03 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh nice you liked it too 8) i actually dreamt about this scene. and indeed it stired up beautiful images in my mind. i had the urge to write it soon as i woke up. hurriedly grabbed my pen. coz there are chances that when you let your dream pass by the day you tend to forget about it.

hee.. salamat 8)

4/6/05 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape