View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Monday, June 06, 2005

Tranced by the Dark Sound

Some blogging ago, someone posted about the 'soundtrack of his life'... Today I burned a cd with some recently downloaded mp3s which I compiled. It's somehow my "Soundtrack of the moment". Significance? After all that, Last song made me teary-eyed.

1. You, Looking at Me for a Sign - Martyn Bates
2. Her Majesty's Trusted Food - The Tear Garden
3. Asleep - Love Spirals Downwards
4. Our Lips Are Sealed - Avrocar
5. With The Fume of Sighs - Dead Eros
6. In Search of My Rose - The Tear Garden
7. Mercy - I Am X
8. Violaine - Cocteau Twins
9. Monstrous Joy - Eyeless in Gaza
10. Track Three - Cyberia
11. The Shadow Box - Edward Ka-Spel
12. Hold Me - Sleeping Dogs Wake
13. Fond Affections - This Mortal Coil
14. This Will Make You Love Again - I Am X


I Am X

-----
note: i miss my guitar... and miss mij lief... if i have to switch the lights off, i wanna switch them off with you..

5 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Not to be a dick, but the song is titled 'With the Fume of Sighs.' Glad you enjoy it, though.

7/6/05 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Very nice selection of music, though I am unfamiliar with a portion of it. I love burning compilations, its my dirty little secret. I often follow some of the standards noted in High Fidelity, but usually just go with what feels right. Great blog.

7/6/05 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

eyyyyyyyy ako eto pa lang na co copy ko na mp3's madami di kumpleto almost 12hrs pagpinatugtog..

04:06---Kahit Isang Saglit
04:06---Russian Red Army Choir - Internationale
03:19---Morning has Broken - Cat Stevens
03:52---Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
03:27---Words - BeeGees
04:13---Abba - Gold Greatest Hits - 12 Fernando
04:05---Abilene
03:48---ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME
02:09---bocarrie American idol group song
02:1---carrie
03:51---BARBRA STREISAND-WOMAN IN LOVE
03:37---The Long and Winding Road
02:02---Beatles-Yesterday
03:17---She's Always A Woman
03:13---Judy Collins - Both Sides Now
05:16---BOYS DO FALL IN LOVE-NEW WAVE
04:11---Breath - Faith Hill
03:14---THE ONE I LOVE-NEW WAVE

haaaaaaaay music nga naman....pagnagka tiyaga ako ililista ko ng buo;)

7/6/05 3:09 PM  
Blogger lws whispered...

eyyyy siyangapala...sana mapansin mo..sa totoo lang di ko alam kung ikaw ay he/she...hehehehe

ano nga?kasi balak kita tawaging bro nahiya ako baka kasi "she"ka pala let me know para di ako nalito matagal ko ng gustong tanungin ngayon lang ako nagkaron ng lakas ng loob.:P

9/6/05 4:07 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

dead eros - oh sorry, man! hehe must have been my poor eyesight. but made the changes now. and like the music indeed.

kate - just hunting for good reads.

chris, lws - my latest project... Ambres tagged me to list our pick for Top 50 Albums of all time*.* could have been 100 but hmm... im now down to ranking them. think ill post it at moogie blog soon.

10/6/05 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape