View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Moody Monday: Lonely



feels so damn lonely without you..

*.*

*.*

22 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger isay whispered...

is this you? lovely pic velvet? if only i can bring that someone over to you....how can i cheer you up? is it raining over there?

2/8/07 3:22 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh, thats so sweet of you isay! is this me? hmm.. well yeah.. but i almost never post any of my pics online tho.

how to cheer me up? hmm.. i think i got a reason to smile bec. of this reply [from him]

and oh, it is the rainy season here too..

2/8/07 4:28 AM  
Blogger steve whispered...

Excellent photograph and your moon post was fantastic! Glad things will be looking up for you soon.

2/8/07 7:45 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks.. i always believe that when one should aim for the stars so when you fall you fall to the clouds, but aim for the clouds, when you fall you fall to the ground...

2/8/07 8:26 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

my computer was teasing me last night that i was not able to visit sites though i had send an email message for you.

i just want to say that i hope you'll get that visa soon. kayang kaya mo yan. how long are you staying? here's wishing you all the best and keep smiling!

2/8/07 4:06 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohhh! thanks.. and i've gotta check my mail in a while. well, it'll be just for a couple of weeks for i need to go back to work bec. of project deadlines.. everyone just need a break from time to time.. so i think that will be the best vacation for me..

2/8/07 11:17 PM  
Blogger isay whispered...

I hope you'll have a nice vacation--lots of fun and many good memories to keep. i like that place, too.

4/8/07 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Lovely. That must be your boy huh. :)

"Could I ever catch thee as you flee away from your own self?"

My dear, where do you get these lines from, or are they engineered within your own creative mind? You do not know how much those words are worth to me.

Merci beaucoup ma cherie.

4/8/07 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Great photo Lot's of emotion. It is very moving. Great work! *HUGS*

5/8/07 5:54 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

isay.. keeping my fingers crossed xx and another thing that keeps my spirits up now is reading a lot of good experiences when getting a visa here: pinoyexchange

u might want to visit that too.

angela.. thanks.. *hugs back* comments like yours makes my nervous cells relax for a while..

5/8/07 3:21 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

aristocrat.. my boy? hmm.. or should i say My Man? 8)

well as for my lines.. they mostly come from my insomnia-driven mind..

le plaisir est le mien

5/8/07 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Ok, would it be frenchboy or dutchboy?

5/8/07 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

How i wish Insomnia drives me as well. Boy, Man, Girl, Woman does it matter? They are all markers for the same position it occupies in your heart, no?

le plaisir est à moi immobile

& I just happened to saw what you said: aim for the stars so when you fall you fall to the clouds, but aim for the clouds, when you fall you fall to the ground...

Did you pen this in your past posts? I seem to have read it here before. All things said and done, my thoughts exactly as well.

5/8/07 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

immobile seems to be wrong. Pardon my LOUSY french! Should it be toujours?

5/8/07 9:44 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

"toujours" est meilleur..

whoever is the marker which occupies my heart is the one that fills up every empty space in it, and patches every swollen scar.

and yep, i have said the "aim for the stars" belief one too many times. for it is one that i firmly believe in.

6/8/07 6:41 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

james.. ik prefereer altijd mijn lief!

6/8/07 6:46 AM  
Blogger The Unknown whispered...

:-) Love!
love

7/8/07 1:51 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

mijn lief
my life
my love
moi moogie

8)

7/8/07 8:40 AM  
Blogger Gabriela whispered...

nice picture

7/8/07 12:22 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks 8)

8/8/07 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

28/8/08 1:08 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

gold? rolex? wtf!!??!!

well now bots can type word verification? beware everyone! tssk.. now off you go spammer to the land of deleted posts..

28/8/08 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape