View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tribute for My Grandma

Last Monday, my Grandma passed away. She was my mother's aunt. She was 93 and she had a prosperous life. My Grandma and Grandpa never had kids of thier own. But living together for all those years, we have seen how they fell inlove and loved all over again each time they encounter trials.

Today is her burrial. And eventhough my Grandpa is left alone, I know that the memories of their centennial love will remain in him.

I found this vid on youtube and evenif I usually post things that I found and liked over the net on another blog, I consider this day as one of those dark days where I realize how precious life really is, that we shouldn't waste any minute of it. And that the decisions we choose today will make us who we will be and be with in the future.



For both my Grandparents, I know you have found peace..
and separation will really never keep you apart.


-----
vid note: Explosions in the Sky - "Your Hand In Mine"

*.*

8 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger isay whispered...

My thoughts and prayers are with you....

Hugs
Isay

15/6/07 5:05 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks isay...

{{hugs back}}

16/6/07 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Oh, sad to hear. We were wondering where you have been. Our prayers are with you and your family.

-James

17/6/07 5:39 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

i'm still here.. just lingering on..
thanks for the prayers..

17/6/07 8:05 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet whispered...

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I lost my last grandparent about a year and a half ago. Blessings to you.

And I saw your comment about me drawing you. You don't have to post any photos, you can email them to me. No guarantees on how fast I can do it. :-)

Take care of yourself...

18/6/07 12:20 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

yeah.. it's just sad how the way the world is.. but we must learn to move on and let go..

btw, about that drawing.. wow.. i'd like to see 'me' thru an artist's eyes..

18/6/07 4:15 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

so sorry for your loss
kee hold of those smiles and memories

21/6/07 2:43 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks floots.. we shall all move on in time..

21/6/07 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape