View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Moody Monday: Light

This is how i play with light..





-----
note: here's another stars are insane - camera painting for ya'll.. also my entry for this week's Moody Monday

*.*

4 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

nope i am not cheating.. this is a totally different post for a totally different group. well hey you can have one star each tho.. hehe .. bite me };-} dang! i miss hellcat..

1/5/07 4:29 PM  
Blogger Ces Adorio whispered...

Atomicvelvetsigh, thank you for that sweet comment on my blog. Of course I still live in in the Philippines, in my heart and sometimes in my mind for how else do we "pinoys" explain when we say "I am going home next month." referring to "home" as not our home in the US but home where we grew up in the Philippines?

I love your light painting. See you around.

28/5/07 5:44 AM  
Blogger Ces Adorio whispered...

Your MS Paint pieces are amazing!

28/5/07 12:28 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks ces! nice of you to drop by..

i added you to my links btw, so i could visit your blog/s more often. 8) and im sure the philippines miss such a great artist like you..

28/5/07 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape