View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Friday, March 16, 2007

Photo Friday: Addiction



yes, this is my addiction. randomly moving my camera in slow shutter to create trail lines from scarcely available light. Sometimes I use artificial light, like LEDs and my mobile phone, sometimes thru the limited sunlight beaming through my reddish curtains. and sometimes making use of a mirror for that too.

and now my addiction moved one step further, as i use my ever-reliable MS paint. for those who have seen my previous entries for illustration friday, 85-90% of the time, i use MS paint. it was only in my recent entries that I posted my light paintings.

i know this is photo Friday indeed. but here, i took a photo of my PC’s monitor after painting some lines on MS paint. and all lights off.

*.*

3 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

great trippy one.. kinda looks like winamp visualization set.

17/3/07 1:27 PM  
Blogger steve whispered...

Yeah, i love these types of photos. i have some nice "accidental" concert pics of bands playing with this effect. i always think of the MBV cover for Loveless, which really captures the sense of the music on that cd. hey, i see you are also an FSA fan--those seem far and few--i love their music!! i guess if i had an addiction it would be music, and drawing on occasion. anyhow, great stuff here.

18/3/07 1:22 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oohhh! Loveless is my fave My Bloody album of all! Well im still trying to collect all their cds as well as FSA's.. (including rare bootlegs) hehe..

thanks for droppin by.. nice to see a kindred spirit within these pages..

18/3/07 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape