View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Illo Friday: Communicate

"A woman can say more in a sigh
than a man can say in a sermon"

- Arnold Haultain



"The Wrrrath of HellcatAtomicVelvetSigh"
MS Paint
(orig. 650 x 770)




this 15-minute collage is a result of a mixture of insomnia, skipping lunch and dinner, listening to Ride's songs "Dreams Burn Down", "Decay" and "Paralysed" within the dark confines of a room with no internet connection and uncharged mobile phone at the dead time of unwaking in surreal dreams..

and they said im a strange guerrrrrl.. hey now, am i?

-----
note: loom over the domain of hellcats to unearth the poetry within the image

*.*

24 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Anonymous whispered...

Stange? MWAHAHHHAHAAAA Normally wicked!
};-}

28/2/07 7:34 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

with a nasty distorto-freakout mind! meoowwrrr.. };-}

28/2/07 7:46 AM  
Blogger Andrew Thornton whispered...

Really cool. Reminds me of butterflies and birds and all sorts of winged creatures.

28/2/07 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

well; no wonder you couldn't sleep!! very vibrant!

28/2/07 11:58 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

andrew.. yeah, like bats, ghouls and succubus.. };-}

ascenderrisesabove.. thanks! and oh, insomnia attack at the least expected time indeed..

1/3/07 1:18 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

i'm gonna see that face when i'm trying to fall asllep tonight :)
good work

1/3/07 3:40 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh hope it wont give nightmares tho.. hihi

and thanks for droppin by..

1/3/07 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hi! You should have posted your poem here too!

1/3/07 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

"A woman can say more in a sigh
than a man can say in a sermon"
- Arnold Haultain" I do agree on this.

"and they said im a strange guerrrrrl.. hey now, am i?" maybe..just maybe the thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning to work on becoming yourself...


:)Have a great day :)

1/3/07 4:29 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

and that imperfection is what makes us all uniquely wonderful!

thanks for the lovely comments.. miss yah too sis!

1/3/07 5:36 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh sorry james.. didn't see you.. just click on the link.. you might be amazed! hehe };-}

2/3/07 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hello and thank you for your kind comments regarding my poetry on my blog Feb' 24th Sorry I haven't gotten back with you earlier. I've been updating my web page and too, dealing with insomnia. I'm trying to force myself to go to bed but it's already 1:43 in the morning and I have to get up early to go about town. I will come back to your site and look around at it better when tomorrow. Can I add you to my blog? Try to get some sleep.

2/3/07 3:45 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hi! of course you can add a link here.. and i'd likewise do the same..
thanks for droppin by.. 8D

2/3/07 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Wonderful. I will your link to my blog so I can keep posting. Sister and I just came back from town not to long ago. The winds are very strong today. I should sleep well tonight but... you never know. Were you able to get a few winks in last night?

3/3/07 6:29 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh yesterday was a drag i felt like a walking zombee.. (again)

anyway, i will link yours now too. thanks!

3/3/07 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

hey, i missed you! for real. i see you still make beautiful art and awesome poetry.

when i get home, we should get together. okay???

3/3/07 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Today sister and I went back into town. It was snowing all afternoon but nothing was sticking just a mild blizzard like snow shower. I've been updating my blog - added a calendar and what not hoping I can journey something creative to write but nothing so far and it's upsetting me. Have you ever wanted to draw, write or photograph and something distracts you from doing it but you cannot put your finger on what it is? sighhhhh... I know what will happen... when the silver moon shines her light tonight, that is when my creative thinking cells will wake up. Always by the silver moon for some reason. I wanted to take a nap earlier but now I'm hopped up on peanut butter cups. I guess I'll chase the cat around for a bit.

4/3/07 8:23 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

diety.. ohh mizyah too! and indeed.. just tell me when you're going back to the ph and we shall meet.. hope its not around september.. hihi ^.^

c. asbury.. yeah happens to me a lot. i guess nocturnal beings tend to be more creative when fully awake..

and it would be interesting to walk thru a mild blizzard.. and write about it too.. i guess i need to dive into my cappoccino now.. time to go to work..

5/3/07 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

This looks like more of a battle between heaven and earth thing. ;-)

8/3/07 4:13 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

more of a "battle between opening the gates of Cats'Hell or not"! bwahaharrrr };-}

8/3/07 5:13 PM  
Blogger Anonymous whispered...

Bwhararrarraaa *ahum*

8/3/07 6:42 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oepsies.. which reminds me i should post something there.. and soon.. dont wanna loose another off my 8 lives left.

8/3/07 10:17 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet whispered...

My big fat notebook is actually many notebooks. :-) And did you know I was playing in the sandbox too?

9/3/07 10:38 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohhh woah and how many big fat notebooks do you have? hehe.. and i browse too fast at the sandbox that i miss out important shadows.. };-}

9/3/07 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape