View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Thursday, April 05, 2007

illo friday: snap

twice drowned, now this cat
nine lives cut
de ja vu, i snap!



"my mix and match memory snaps"
MS Paint
(orig. 750 x 560)

*.*

3 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hello Velvet **waves** I had another horror movie marathon last Friday. I'm having one every Friday... I cannot believe it's almost time for another one. Although, the last one lasted for two days he he he. It was pretty good. I posted the movies on my blog but I didn't post that I watched Alfred Hitchcock before and after. I'm not sure what I'll watch for this Freaked Out Friday but I'll make them good. I hope to hear from you soon. I stopped by to check up on ya. Are you still writing your poetry? I've been slipping!!! I need to concentrate more but I cannot force it so I've been trying to blog everyday to make up for it until the moon shines her light on me. **smiles**

5/4/07 9:25 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

great illustration
like the words too
mortality is preying on my mind
thank you

5/4/07 1:35 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

the mind.. ohh i envy your time to watch such series.. i am busy here despite the holiday. and have to work overtime on monday. may i suggest you watch the series of Carnivale for your marathon? unless you have seen them all already.. hehe. i myself would want that tho..

thanks for droppin by..

floots.. yes,
and life is a cycle
we can't easily stop..
*cheers*

6/4/07 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape