View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Thursday, May 04, 2006

B&W Photo Challenge: Man Portrait



Mover and Shaker

He walked a journey that flattened the lands
with a frivolous continuality
and an upending stance --

Let me paint you from within
and fill the drifting shapes of empty dreams

A reddening twilight that touched the sea
in shades where blackbirds wake the dawn


He swept aside a thousand pathways there
'til darkness in dusk were all gone

Staring to the radiance of what's to come
He sank into the clouds, he then float

Still into the echoes he sailed the wind
Erasing all doubts and soulless cries

Madness aflamed began to fly away
He brought rest to give strength to rise.


-----
note: Let's just say that this post is a collaboration between kindred spirits. (you know who you are - thanks!)

My contribution to Black & White Photo Challenge

*.*

5 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

I really like this picture! It reminds me of home and the woods I used to play in and how I'd ride my bike through the muddy trails there. :) Thanks for putting up with my reminiscing. lol

4/5/06 1:38 PM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

I like the solitary feel of this portrait. There's a lonely quality to it, yet I get the feeling that the solitude was sought and could be banished at any time.

Great photo!

4/5/06 3:12 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

rachelle.. glad you liked it.. and that it brought up those memories.. 8) thanks for dropping by too..

aravis.. very well said, and I agree with you.. and solitude is a choice.

5/5/06 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Thanks for popping over. I love your site and look forward to staying in touch, best wishes, The Artist

7/5/06 12:59 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks! I'm currently making changes.. but hee always do.. thanks for dropping by too and hope to see more of your art too! 8)

8/5/06 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape