View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PhotoFriday: Unfinished



Today, in the deepest abyss of my loneliness,
in the endless pit I am falling into,
a rope suddenly surfaced
from the tedious plummet of my decline.

A rope that was hanging from some two years ago.
A forgotten page from my past,
from a wrecked book that I buried
with my hopes, with my passion.

Thoughts clash within me
as an argument linger in mind stating
that nothing is impossible,
but with the premise
that nothing is real.

I have met a destiny
that once opened the doors
for the resurrection of
the unrevealed madness in me.

And now that a tragedie is engulfing me,
preventing me to settle down
in the confines of my clouded dreams,
I extended my arms and reached for the rope.

An attempt that I know
would scorn others
and hurt my own being.
But I need to know.
I had the urge to seek.

In the restlessness of my dawdling fall,
I needed to feel the roughness,
the tangles, and the tightness of this rope.
I need to know that it is safe.
That it is going to be ok.

So forgive me if I held it
and even slowed down my fall.
But in so doing, I shall not tie a knot.
It shall not halt what I am destined to fulfill.

Now I am ready to face my truth,
and that is to plunge into my own demise,
my own death.
That in dying, one’s destiny is fulfilled,
one’s sorrow is finally eradicated.
And that the sorrows that strike others
will fade out with time.
And there shall be
no more unfinished business.

*.*

10 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

haha.. another product of being half-asleep while in front of the pc.. hmm.. i wonder what it meant?

29/8/07 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Wonderful work. It looks like a person falling. Your words always fit so well. Thank you for sharing this! *HUGS*

30/8/07 12:10 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

and thank you for your lovely comment.. im just fond of accidental shots and random thoughts.. then twisting them all up together..

30/8/07 2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

I must admit that somehow I am lost with your words. But I like the image attached to these. How did you do that?

30/8/07 3:24 AM  
Blogger archiemb whispered...

it's like a dream within a dream.
here's the site of david.weird. www.coconuter.net

30/8/07 3:24 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

james.. thanks! and this is actually an accidental shot as i was intending to take a pic of the sunset behind light poles. unfortunately or fortunately the car i was in moved so it produced this in slow shutter.

mccall.. oh so you have a blogger now eh! *winks* thanks for the silly link. he's crazy! haha

30/8/07 6:37 AM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

This is such an incredible image!

31/8/07 10:46 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks.. i just love the wonder of the slow shutter..

31/8/07 5:21 PM  
Blogger V whispered...

Hello, thanks for your comment on my blog.

I loved your poem!

31/8/07 11:28 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

likewise (for droppin by a note as well) 8)

31/8/07 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape