View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Illo Friday: Cake

A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
- Benjamin Franklin




a topic out of the ordinary for me.
next to Blueberry cheesecake, this is my fave cake!


Tiramisu Meltdown



-----
note: my contribution to Illustration Friday, yeah bit late. and i know i skipped a couple of weeks on IF, I am just so swamped at work, that I think I should reward myself by buying a Tiramisu Meltdown this weekend! 8)

*.*

5 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Liz Jones whispered...

YUM!!!!
YOu do that.
I'mkind of wondering what's up at IF-- they usually have the new topic by now!
Aargh. I'm such an addict.

2/6/06 12:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

That cake looks super TASTY!

2/6/06 2:25 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

let me know if there's any left :)

2/6/06 4:19 AM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

This looks absolutely delicious! Beautiful detail that leaves me salivating. *G*

2/6/06 1:37 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

liz jones.. tssk wish i had time like you do. i used to go over every entry at IF and i m a comment junkie. but with all the entries now and time i have, i cant visit all links as much as i want.

alina chau.. ohh it does! the real one that is.. 8)

floots.. lol! of course! well, hmm.. im still gonna buy on sunday. maybe i make a pic of it.

aravis.. thanks! the actual cake leaves ME salivating! 8)

4/6/06 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape