View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Friday, December 10, 2004

my sweet unknown

shouting out to a depth of emptiness
to an abyss of forsaken thoughts
and hungry hearts
wishing i could see
how deep is my own virtue
how strong is my own will
and so i close my eyes
and see to it
that everything surrounding me
was burnt
with ashes of tomorrows left undone
and i forbid myself
to ever get clear
thrown in an illusion
where memories have fade
now the openness
of another wormhole
swallows my entity
and there i see
surrounded in agony
the dying heart of a stranger not
forgotten but embedded
to yesterday’s sunshine
and dead star

part of me will never see
part of me will never feel
the compassion of a weary delusion

and i have found
the emptiness in me
and it is still empty
and ungone
curses and lullabies
beat up the tortured
steam of sorrow’s end
and when i come down
to the gladness of nonentity
i will never know again

so d’you still wanna see
my thoughts?
twisted as they may seem
the truth shall understand
the sorrow shall forgive
the forgotten heart
i tremble within
the flight of my own
compromised past
will no longer accept
and i will no longer crawl . . .

and now all i can say is
Ik verlies mijn gevoel voor alles
wanneer jij niet in mijn buurt bent.

0 Park your thoughts here:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape