View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

moody monday: colorful

who would blame me for loving the color blue?




took this photo last month in one of the hidden gems of subic. club morocco.
tho this gem needs a little polishing and the management is clearly doing something about it.

if you've been there, you wouldnt mind seeing those ships and cargos parked by the distance as long as you stay in the pool.

alas! it would have been lovelier if i spent the sunset strolling by the beach with you*.*

---
note: long awaited entry for moody monday

Labels:

*.*

18 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Daisy whispered...

Wow! I see you are posting again! And you have an EC card now. Nice to see you're back and this is a magically blue photo!

13/5/09 6:12 PM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

I'm so happy to see you again! I was beginning to think that you weren't coming back at all. Sorry that your beautiful time had to come to and end for awhile, but welcome back all the same!

14/5/09 5:43 AM  
Blogger John whispered...

Blue is such a beauty. It's my favorite.

19/5/09 3:45 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet whispered...

I would never blame you for anything! :-) Blue is true.

21/5/09 9:06 PM  
Blogger Ambres whispered...

thats so nice and hehe i have a plan for walk over the beach... but its a surprise!

dont stop posting

ur *.*

23/5/09 3:55 AM  
Anonymous pinoyslife.com whispered...

nice nice pics. =D reminds me of my friend, good photographer. =)

cant wait to go to the beach!! =D

13/6/09 1:10 AM  
Blogger Daisy whispered...

So you haven't posted since I've been here. I should visit more often then to remind you that you have such a beautiful blog and your audience are eagerly awaiting.

And for that, despite the time lapse, I give you an award.

Pick it up here

And I can say that the wait is all worth it.

18/6/09 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Stacie whispered...

That photo is gorgeous! Nice to see you back posting again.

15/7/09 10:11 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

as long as you are not bluer than blue:)

blue is cool and beautiful!
i wonder what you're doing....

29/7/09 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

I have to agree! Beautiful!!!

13/8/09 1:23 AM  
Blogger Sandy whispered...

wow thats so beautiful. Blue is my fav color now

29/9/09 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Indigene whispered...

You have been missed! :)

6/12/09 11:49 PM  
Blogger Tahlia whispered...

Your blog is beautiful. I just found it, really liked it and would like to see some more posts.

If you are interested in the mind then you'll probably like my new YA fantasy novel, 'Lethal Inheritance’. You can read ch 1 at http://publishersearch.wordpress.com

21/6/10 1:19 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet whispered...

How are you????

19/7/10 12:27 PM  
Blogger Satta Matka whispered...

Thanks for your article, it's really clear and helpful.
Satta Matka https://matka143.in

20/2/21 2:26 PM  
Blogger Satta Matka whispered...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Satta Matka

2/3/21 1:52 PM  
Blogger Satta Matka whispered...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Satta Matka

2/3/21 1:53 PM  
Blogger Web Technology whispered...

i shifted to various PPC programs like facebook & Google Adwords. home tutor in chandigarh

3/4/21 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape