View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i love your art blog awards

so with the season of giving just lurking around the corner.. which also reminds me of my pending post cards and atc's that i should send out through snail mail.. i really hope the recipients are not pissed off already. i want to apologize and tell you that you are always on my mind.. i just didnt realize how difficult it is to find a place to print them all..

and as for the atc's tho, only one person will get the few that i have done so far, and he is gonna get it himself! hehe.. *.*

so while i am still on the hunt for a great quality printing shop, let me give out a badge award to those bloggers i love to visit and have even built friendships with.. despite being across oceans and time.




isay
alina chau
ascenderrisesabove
bella sinclair
bluerose
ces
ginger*:)*
indigene
orangefrute88
soulbrush
studio lolo
valgal art
willie baronet
yoon see
zari

and of course, to penelope who started illustration friday and illoluv who introduced the group to me!



to grab this award badge, copy and paste the following:



there are so much more people that i want to give out this award to but im summing up the first 17. i may be adding more on this post in the coming days..

so i am encouraging everyone to pass on the badge award to your blog friends who's artworks and words of encouragement inspire you and cheer you up as well. many may have not read how my blog used to be years back, but the gloom and doom have finally ceased from lurking over my life. the blog world and illustration friday has brought so many people together and some may not know that the simple uplifting words and comments from everyone has helped me pass through those dark days.. and helped me gain confidence, which was totally null before. that chapter of my life has been written and closed now. and bright lights and colorful years are surely ahead.

thank you to all.. actually, this badge is for everyone! feel free to place it on your blog, and award your friends too, just tell me so i can add your link here as well.

-----
update: here is an alternative, click here to get the badge. it will open on a new window. 8)

*.*

47 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger Bella Sinclair whispered...

Oh my, I am so touched and honored. Thank you so very much! It's a beautiful, beautiful award just bursting with color and love. You, my friend, have a terrific blog and produce terrific art. I enjoy coming to visit!

24/9/08 10:16 AM  
Blogger Ces Adorio whispered...

Wow! Thank you so much. I am honored especially to share this award with so many of my favorite artists. Thank you AVS. You deserve this award.

24/9/08 10:21 AM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove whispered...

Thanks so much. I am honored! Ces says it so well - the honor belongs to you.

24/9/08 1:31 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thank you girls.. its already an honor meeting and having you as friends 8D

24/9/08 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

This comment has been removed by the author.

24/9/08 4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

atomicvelvetsigh
Thank you very much for the awards! :) It means a lot coming from fellow artist and blogger.

24/9/08 4:04 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

you're welcome alina! and thank you for being a blogger friend as well.. 8)

24/9/08 4:46 PM  
Blogger soulbrush whispered...

what a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning, and such a vibrant award (i love vibrant)...i am so glad that you and i are connected in blogland. lotsa hugs and thanks again.

24/9/08 5:58 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh anyone should just feel free to grab the badge too! and im so glad to have met such wonderful artists like you 8)

24/9/08 6:04 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) whispered...

Thank you so much for this lovely award, (gift). It is a delightful surprise and truly appreciated.
Big Smiles here!

24/9/08 6:59 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

8) and thanks for accepting it with smiles ginger..

well, i'm about to sleep now but i'll be checking on those who were able to grab the badge layer..

xoxo to all!

24/9/08 7:07 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet whispered...

Thank you!! What an honor and wonderful thought. So glad that IF got us together as well. And did I tell you I like the new type for your blog title as well! xoxo

24/9/08 8:26 PM  
Blogger soulbrush whispered...

am battling to add it to my blog but will persevere...love it, such a zany award!

24/9/08 10:57 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

rrramone.. yeah IF's topic this week inspired me to create this blog award too.. esp for the IF clique ;-)
and hihi.. the title/logo.. i esp like how it was floating with a transparent background..

soulbrush.. oh yeah i remember you're using the xml blogger template. i reverted all my blogs to the older version coz i cant seem to understand how the codes there goes. hihi.. but im heading your way in a while too..

24/9/08 11:10 PM  
Blogger studio lolo whispered...

What a sweet thing to wake up to! Thanks so much AVS. I have seen your mood lift these past two years now that you mention it. I've always enjoyed your art and your posts, and I'm honored to be chosen by you! (Right back at ya!)
The award is a beauty :)
XXXX

24/9/08 11:39 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

mmm yeah we have indeed known each other thru blogging for years! oh how time flies.. 8) and thank you for accepting this award..

25/9/08 12:17 AM  
Blogger studio lolo whispered...

I just did a loooong post on my blog for this award and the award part went away! Is there any way you can let us right click the image to save as a jpeg? This computer stuff hurts my brain and I just lost 45 minutes of posting. Grrrr, Blogger!
Thanks! :)

25/9/08 12:34 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh gee.. 45 mins! im so sorry for not getting back earlier (i am at work and blogging now hehe) sssh!

but i have updated the post now. you can also grab the image here.

25/9/08 12:43 AM  
Blogger studio lolo whispered...

Well, more like 20 minutes but it felt like 45! No worries...I got it now :)
Thanks again! Now get back to work:-D

25/9/08 1:25 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh glad to see its finally up.. and its not that long..pfew!

well its not that busy today here.. it has something to do with the slowdown in the US econ i guess.. tsk.. but i'll check your blog later on 8)

25/9/08 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hi it's the dark guy from San Diego. You know recently a good friend of mine suggested ways to make new friends on blogger. This is why I planted the seed of an invitation twice on your blgs, and as I can see it has worked. Did not mean any negative energy to pass.

I admire the color and depth of your badge art. I shall continue to return and comment for I also admire your articulative modesty and humble encouragement.

I think that after of my year in Liver Chemotherapy--put into remmission I deserve a few good friends like yourself, and man I am pleased that you are an artist.

See you soon on my site? Take care my new friend, and all of yours as well...

Jesse

25/9/08 2:43 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hi jesse! ohh im so sorry to hear that you had went through chemo.. but glad to know its in remission now..

and no prob, of course i welcome all visitors as guests at any of my blogs.. and keeping in touch is indeed a great way of maintaining acquaintances and eventually friendships..

well i wish you well and if you noticed, i have added your link here already 8)

25/9/08 2:57 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh whispered...

You are so sweet and kind! What a beautiful post you have written and so nice of you to think of me. I smiled when you talked about being behind on awards and atc'sas I have received so many of thes wonderful awards and I have not given out any :( Ooops, i hope you and everyone else won't be mad at me too :)

25/9/08 6:55 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

aww.. dont worry, val! i believe all bloggers have the right to choose their own pace. i am just thankful that thru illo friday, as studio lolo puts it, i have found the therapy i have been needing too. 8)

25/9/08 8:45 AM  
Blogger Daisy whispered...

Pretty! This is mighty thoughtful of you to give awards to these artists. I see they have great talents! Too bad mine is not art-istic.

25/9/08 10:31 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

well if i round up bloggers who writes the most creative stories, i'll have you in line of course.

25/9/08 11:11 AM  
Blogger yoon see whispered...

Thank you so much atomic.
I feel so happy, blessed, touched and honored with this award.
Agree with ces and ascenderrisesabove: the honor belongs to you.
I am eager to pass on this to my dear friends that have inspired me.
Giving me courage to move on to a greener pasture.
I love your encouragements & inspirations. They make my day.
I love your great passion in life, it shows in your beautiful blog and artworks.
My dear friend atomic, I sincerely wish you all the best in your future undertaking-the journey of making art to a greater height!!!
And you are not alone, because we your bunch of friends are here to cheer each others up :)
Thanks again

25/9/08 4:49 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

mmm thank you so mcuh for this lovely lovely message yoon see! and thanks for the encouragement and sweetness.. i am speechless..

and i also agree.. we are here to lift each others spirits' up indeed.. 8D

25/9/08 5:52 PM  
Blogger Daisy whispered...

Aww, well thank you Vi!

25/9/08 5:54 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

8) although let's see if i can come up with a list soon.. as i have a long pending book meme that im trying to finish at the moment. 8)

25/9/08 6:10 PM  
Blogger yoon see whispered...

Hi atomic, I have just created a love gift to pass to you as an award.
It's "I love your blog" award me- down from the bottom of my heart. Hope you love it.
I am not that computer savy yet. You can go to my blog to download the love gift:)

25/9/08 9:52 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

wow! gee thanks! i'll head over your blog now 8)

25/9/08 11:44 PM  
Blogger isay whispered...

i am really honored velvet. Thanks a lot. i am sorry for the late response. i'll post it together with my entry tomorrow-

Maraming maraming salamat uli.

26/9/08 4:43 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohhh no prob isay! and glad you like the award too! i must say if i have a bff online you are one of them! 8)

so i'll be waiting on your illo and this tomorrow! (hehe im secretly trying to paint using watercolor ~ for the first time!) hahaha..

at walang anuman, kaibigan!

26/9/08 4:55 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

the feelings is mutual-- my bff on line!

i posted it already and you know what, i can't wait to see your watercolor painting.

have a nice weekend-

27/9/08 6:54 PM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

You're a wonderful, talented artist and a good friend. Thanks for everything... you've helped people such as myself during our dark times, too!

28/9/08 3:09 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

isay.. oh my my watercolor is a mess.. haha! i just went over and your blog now. thanks again! and tell me when you will go to the ph.. i let you taste my famous leche flan haha..

aravis.. thank you as well! you are indeed one of my first friends online too.. im coming up with another award, thanks to daisy, and i of course have one for you. 8)

28/9/08 8:27 AM  
Blogger marianne whispered...

I got your beautiful award from Soulbrush!
Nice blog you have I love it that all the links you touch start to sparkle!
Greetings from Holland
(are you from Holland or the Phillipines?)

28/9/08 3:28 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove whispered...

I wanted to drop you a note about a change that I am making on my blog. I mentioned something about doing this earlier.
I am changing the format soon to create a quicker download and I plan am taking my recprical links to it's own page. But I wanted to make the recprical page special - rather then just listing people I thought I would put a little thumb photo or the logo of the site and a brief description. I appreciate your listing of my link on your site so I wanted to see if you were interested in this. If you are interested please send the image you would like to use and a short description to this address. I plan to create that page before I update my main page template. Right now the bare bones link page is at:
http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/?page_id=4330.
It will be a slow process as I will only be able to work on it a little bit a day.
Let me know if you are interested.
Jacquelyn

29/9/08 2:56 PM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair whispered...

This time, my dear friend, I have an award for YOU!

29/9/08 3:57 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

marianne.. hi! im actually from the philippines but the love of my life is in holland.. 8) yikes i sound too mushy.. im so glad you were awarded the same and i have seen your website too! you deserve so much and its flattering to know that great artists come by passing this way..

jacquelyn.. thats awesome! i saw the link now and i'll be working on a thumbnail for you. do you have any particular size you wanna use? i'll do that first thing when i get home tmrw. thanks for the link! 8)

bella sinclair.. wow thank you! 8D i'll head on to your blog now..

29/9/08 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

And why am I not here? Hehe!

30/9/08 2:21 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hmm.. if you care to give your url i would include you.. and of course if you wanna grab the badge and send it to your friends.. pls feel free to do so 8)

30/9/08 7:08 PM  
Blogger bluerose whispered...

Thank you so much! In the same way that so many have encouraged you, you have also been a sorce of encouragement to me! Thanks for sharing the love, bright lights, and colors! :D

sorry I'm so slow :[

2/10/08 8:40 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh bluerose no dont say sorry.. we all should take time for our own blogs.. i just would like to thank you for the lovely words you have left amongst the pages of my blog and that so many of you help me face each day with a smile.. 8)

2/10/08 12:13 PM  
Blogger Zari whispered...

thank you so much!!!! I'm so happy and honored! - btw, i've tried to pass by before but i've had connection problems :'(

9/10/08 2:53 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh hi zari!!! i was worried about you.. but glad to see you're back online.. i'll be visiting your blog in a while.. (hehe im at work) now. but glad to know you like the award too!

9/10/08 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape