View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, July 01, 2008

in memory of a friend

I can't stop crying today at a loss of a dear friend. And I didn't knew sooner..

Even though I met Deity from online, she is one of the few whom I trust with my non-anonymous life. And in keeping some things private, let's just say, we have so much in common, and one is we both maintain a long distance relationship with a loved one. So in so many ways, I feel her pain. But I couldn't bear to imagine what she feels now especially when she heard the news about Chaos. And I, am still but at a loss for words.

All I can say is, if it were me in her shoes, I can't imagine how I'd live my life.



Dear friends,
Please take a moment to pray for the soul of a dearly departed, a fellow blogger, poet, artist and friend... Curtis aka Chaos. And for Deity, that her wounds may heal soon..

Deity, we are all here for you. I do pray that you can move on, and live the way Chaos would want you to live and love life.



---
note: please visit The Wandering Deity's Worlds.. Blogger | Multiply

*.*

16 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

about the videos:
1- Death Cab for Cutie "I will follow you into the dark"
2- Slowdive - "Dagger"

1/7/08 6:53 PM  
Blogger soulbrush whispered...

and i feel for you both at this time.
love can be so cruel
and so painful,
yet we still seek it
everywhere

hugs from me xx

1/7/08 8:26 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thank you.. and Deity needs more hugs then me.. hope you go over her blogs too..

1/7/08 8:34 PM  
Blogger vina whispered...

hi velvet, naiyak tuloy ako dun. i dropped by her site...she didn't say anything about how he passed away.

it's scary...i don't want to think about it, though i do have passing fear about that same thing sometimes. do you, too?

then again, all we can do is live and love each day to the fullest.

and hey, anytime you have free time and feel like getting together, just drop me a line! :)

2/7/08 9:05 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

actually its on her multiply..

and about that fear.. yeah of course i worry about things.. and that, esp now! but as my dutchman says.. life is too beautiful to be spent worrying..

but i do worry! tssk.. ok i admit, i need to lessesn it tho.

and of course i would like to meet up sometime.. weekends are ok with me.. 8)

2/7/08 11:44 PM  
Blogger The Wandering Deity whispered...

velvet, thank you so much. thank you so much for this. i don't know what else to say. i am still in denial. i still think that he's just working overtime or he has no internet connection or phone.

it will take a while i know to move on again, but much as i can, i try to. he's the first person to get sad whenever i am sad. he cries more whenever i am in pain.

and as i wrote in my blog, for three years he was my anchor, my lifeline, the knight that i had been searching for all those years.

i can't begin to tell you, the confusion that still reigns in my heart. i may not love the way that i loved him and i will never be loved again the way he loved me.

the past few days before his demise, he talked about starting to write again... of poetries, the ones he really loves.

i had to abandon because he hates blogspot and that there is no way he'd get any updates whenever i blog there so he asked me to stay put in multiply where he's also subscribed. he said it's easier for him to know what i'd be ranting about because he gets an alert.

that being said, i apologized upfront if i may not come here often. we still have friendsters anyway.

thank you so much for the friendship and prayers.

much love.

deity

3/7/08 12:06 AM  
Blogger Liz Jones whispered...

So, so sorry you're all dealing with this. (((hugs))) all round.

3/7/08 2:00 AM  
Blogger Anonymous whispered...

So sorry, hugs from me too...

3/7/08 9:06 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

deity.. as i said i am still at a loss for words for i cant begin to imagine the depths of your pain. that being said, i still pray for you and curtis everyday. and wherever you decide to put up a blog, i will continue to visit. big hugs for you, dear friend!

3/7/08 9:18 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

liz jones and anonymous.. thank you so much.. Deity needs all the support we can give..

please visit her at her multiply and if you have one, dont forget to place a comment..

3/7/08 9:21 AM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

This breaks my heart. I can't even imagine the pain that she must live with. He sounds like an incredible person.

I'm so very sorry.

3/7/08 2:29 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

yes, i he was.. he will be missed..

3/7/08 3:45 PM  
Blogger isay whispered...

nakakaiyak...i said my prayers for him and to both you and diety. i know how it feels... its like a knife stabbed in the chest... ' been through all this pain and prayers helps a lot

5/7/08 7:46 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks isay.. as an old saying goes.. "two hands working can do more together with a thousand clasped in prayer"..

6/7/08 1:29 AM  
Blogger bluerose whispered...

I meant to come back and comment. Sorry it took me so long. This is a very touching tribute. The first video made me cry. My husband was my best friend for 17 years. I know the shock your friend is going through, and wish you both the best.

8/7/08 6:43 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thank you so much bluerose! my boyfriend is also my best friend and i wouldnt know what to do without him! so it may have been more than a month for deity but the wounds are still fresh.. please continue praying for her as well..

8/7/08 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape