View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Illo Friday: Wide



wide open sky
900 x 650 (orig.)
MS Paint


Achlum.. yep, Achlum again. my third illo for this city.

if i were to choose and re-live just one day of my stay in holland, i'll choose the day we went to achlum. of course i love all my days there (as short as it may have been) as each day was an adventure; with a new place to see, new museum to go to, new art to discover, new people to visit, new food to taste and new things to do.

this illo is based on a photo i took, as well as the other two:

       


well, what can i say? i just fell inlove with the place.. and fell inlove with my moogie *.* all over again..

*.*

11 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

pardon the small mistakes.. (when compared to the original photo) i just made this in 30 minutes, and usually it takes me hours and hours of modifying til i finally say im done.

21/5/08 6:42 PM  
Blogger Sandy whispered...

The more you describe holland the more i wish to go there. You are a marvel in drawing. Dont tell me that you drew that in 30 mins. You r really a geek.

If the photo is so beautiful i wonder how it will be to see the real thing.

22/5/08 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Oooh Honey i Love the Colours and its so sweet i wanne hug and kisss you till you nearly suffocate!

What a Sweet Girl i Have!

*.*

22/5/08 2:33 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh thanks! and ha! yeah i confess.. i am a geek and so is my man. (hihihi) };-}

well if you have time to go there indeed holland is such a beautiful place to visit.

22/5/08 2:39 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

grr damn duplicate error! };-}

honeeeeeeey!

*cant.. run away.. hug.. too.. tight.. mel..ting.. mmmmmm..m

22/5/08 2:42 AM  
Blogger Dennis Villegas whispered...

Hi,
You have quite a collection of beautiful artworks, and your photography is amazingly good! I love your compositions, and writings. It makes me look back to the time when you were my student. I knew all along that you were talented. I even remember your letter to then Senator Sotto, and even read his relpy hahahah! Anyway, I've googled Holland, and I agree it's a beautiful country. As a child, I dreamed of riding KLM and traveling to Amsterdam and visiting all those lovely windmills!

25/5/08 1:45 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh sir! (lol i will still call you sir..i cant remove that from me.. hehe).. we were just talking about you this afternoon. i met up with one of my high school friends (and yep, you know her) and told her to add you at friendster and visit your blog. its amazing how she still knows alot about our batchmates' current lives, and soon she will be a doctor. wow!

anyway hehe.. so you really do remember me! ha! that silly letter to Sotto because of banning the songs "Alapaap" by Eraserheads, "Iskolar ng Bayan" by Yano and "Laklak" by Teeth. (yep, i need to mention that here) haha!

but im so glad you like my works and indeed, i highly recommend holland for your vacation! besides, its just a train ride to france, belgium, germany or any nearby schengen country.

25/5/08 3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

powerful landascape!
tnx for your comment, I really hope that something changed with boracay's boating...

25/5/08 5:22 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks! and yeah i think they did. my colleague just went there 2 weeks ago and i remember her mentioning something about the boats and how they are riding them far from the coast.

25/5/08 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Gee! I haven't seen this post previously. You are really talented!

8/6/08 6:36 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

yeah this is one of those unpopular posts.. but hee.. thanks! 8)

8/6/08 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape