View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Moody Monday: Colorless + meme

my world would be colorless without books
and lifeless without music




here's another tag for this week. isay passed the baton to me to post 5 random weird things about myself. i had done one of these before as i posted 5 weird habits.. but here's to add another 5 then!

6. i have more cds than books. and the photo above shows only a fraction of what i have.

7. i buy a book 90% of the time i pass by a bookstore. even though i have tons of other unread books calling for me in the middle of the night (well technically "day" because... read no.8)

8. i have insomnia and im up all night. thus i work at night and sleep at daytime. and my body clock only allows me to sleep for max of 5 hours or else i get a headache.

9. among my old high school peers (barkada), i used to be the quiet one. until i met them again a few years back and they were almost shocked that i was not as timid as they once knew. (*.* thanks!)

10. i am a geek and my hero is dexter.

now i tag: Anto | Teri C | Forever Young | Anonyrrie | Bluerose | Zari


-----
note: my entry for this week's moody monday ..my mood is not that colorless this week..

*.*

10 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

tssk! moody monday's link is havin troubles i think.. or is it me and the anti-spam codes?

anyway.. if one looks closely to my photo above, you will see my photo.. *wink };-}

27/2/08 8:09 PM  
Blogger Teri whispered...

Well, I don't think these are weird things...or that would make me weird too :)

28/2/08 12:13 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

thank you for doing this velvet!

i am imagining myself standing and exploring your interesting bookshelves or shall i call it library in your home and I think I'd love to stay and read as many books I can. thanks for sharing the picture.

and by the way, i am glad to know at least you still get to sleep.

best regards

28/2/08 3:11 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

teri c... well i guess bloggers of the same feather flock together as well.. hehe.. tag tag tag!! i'll be visiting your blog in a while..

isay.. haha yeah! funny too that in the weekends i oversleep. i am bit strange in that way too lol. thanks for the tag! its nice to realize things about oneself too.. and now i am reminded of the books who are waiting for me.. lol

28/2/08 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

i can totally relate about the books! i absolutely cannot resist the urge to buy books every time i'm in a bookstore. i have a huge pile of unread books too :) hehe

1/3/08 11:52 AM  
Blogger bluerose whispered...

Ok, you got me beat on the CD thing. I'm a music junkie, too. Oh yeah, and I write my dreams down, too. Sometimes in the dark, which makes it a little hard to read later. Anyway, I've posted my list now. Thanks.

1/3/08 1:14 PM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

I like your list! That's an impressive collection, and if you buy more cds than books, and you buy books 90% of the time, it boggles the mind! I used to do the same thing, and have the same problem with insomnia. I still do on weekends, but during the week it's all I can do to stay awake to finish homework, etc.

Sorry about not following up when you tagged me. Actually, several people tagged me at about the same time. I meant to, but haven't blogged in a little over a week I think. I sent out loving thoughts of peace, though, if that helps.

2/3/08 3:17 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

johanna.. yes common dilemma indeed.. i hope we will have the time we need to spend with our unread books.. i also think of it an an investment with time i guess..

bluerose.. yeah! i had that problems too sometimes i create funny letters too and lost what the words really meant. as for the cds.. here's a little secret.. (shh) not all of them are original! lol..

aravis.. ohh its defenitely ok with me! its nice that you dropped by anyway.. take your time with your posts.. and yeah about my cds.. gee if i have unread books i have cds i heard only once.. and to keep them safe from dust and wearing out.. i cover the cd case with a plastic but left the bottom unsealed so the moist wont be trapped inside. now if i decide to listen to one after a few months its still good as new. 8)

thoughts of love and peace to you too..

3/3/08 8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

WOW! I envy your bookshelf! I have a ton of books, too, but mine are stacked all aver the house. Thanks for commenting on my blog (the Lolita post). I just now saw the comment and thought I would check out your page. Very cool!

25/3/08 9:39 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks for the visit too.. its just one of my bookshelves tho (this is the arranged one - ha!)

i just came home from a vacation so i wasnt able to get back to replies and visits.. but once im settled, i'll be back to blogging..

30/3/08 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape