View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine Santa

Last Christmas, I joined the Secret Santa, that was the brainchild of writer Jeremy Shipp. But the holiday caught me in unexpected circumstances that made me both miss the holiday in the blogsphere and the walking world. Yeah, I spent those days in the hospital again, like last year and the year before that. Anyway..

I got this lovely frost photo from my Secret Santa, Alison Ashwell, who gave me this because I have Holland in my mind and the snow there is not possible where I really am. I really haven't expressed my gratitude to her yet, so Thanks! I like it!

Now my appologies to my "baby" last Christmas who I wasn't able to visit nor give a gift. The rule was to give a gift, in any form, poetry, illustration, photo to the randomly selected/appointed blogger, in any holiday. I guess Valentine's is the holiday of the hearts, so.. here is my little present to Kristi.



Kristi's blog is about her adventure with little Aveline. Now I heard she is expecting another little one to add to their adorable pack. Hope this photo is a reminder that all things are special and every little angel is too. As it was a reminder to me of my Special One *.* too.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone...

-----
note: so move over those cursors to the blogs mentioned above and spread the Valentine fever... hehe

*.*

11 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger isay whispered...

happy valentine's day velvet! i miss v-day over there-so much fun. very quiet over here-- very personal celebration actually and so cold the weather......

you got sick during the holidays? my you should be taking care of yourself. i love your poems a lot that i can't imagine missing them in your blog.

all the best,

15/2/06 5:58 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh its not that glamourous anymore... blame the price hikes.. but if you go to the Malls.. you'll almost feel it in the air! hee 8)

and yeah spend holidays there but this last one, a fam member was the one who was sick not me. and about the poems.. there will be more in the next days..

thanks!

15/2/06 9:37 AM  
Blogger dreaming-neko whispered...

happy v-day, velvet :)

15/2/06 5:06 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

ohh.. hi there Neko! Happy V day too!

15/2/06 9:55 PM  
Blogger Anonymous whispered...

Happy belated Valentine's Velvet!!! Thanks for the tulips (holland in your mind) ;)

16/2/06 1:50 PM  
Blogger X whispered...

dropped by to say hi =)
i've finally posted someth new...ain't it wonderful???
hah

18/2/06 12:57 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX whispered...

this is just so beautiful-the image and your words-Happy Valentines-to you and yours Velvet.

19/2/06 6:06 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

anonymous.. you are welcome 8) and belated Happy Valentines too!

sorrow x.. finally.. been missing your poems lately..

19/2/06 6:10 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hardwax.. thanks! had a sweet V day with-*.*mine- although i know its gonna be nicer in the next years...

19/2/06 6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

I have read the discussion and I would like to thank everyone who spent their time working on this site, everyone who publishes such interesting posts and gives us the opportunity to come here and voice our opinions. Thank you.

13/4/06 5:54 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

well thanks rob! was wondering who you are tho.. thinking it was spam but then again your link is not working.. are you the Rob Roy of roblog.com tho?

13/4/06 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape