View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Friday, February 10, 2006

Don't Close Your Eyes



as i hear the -
  leaves crash to the wind
  walls of echoes
  paint my deserted room
  the linen adrift
  flying floating
  as cold whispers
  wrap my whole being

as i close my -
  eyes in deep longing
  i float more lighter
  almost liquifying
  swimming to that shadow
  to drink the poison
  of its undying spell
  drown my head in compassion

as i feel the -
  whole world spinning
  catch the waves tightly holding
  take me to the other side
  carry me.. carry me..
  and let me continuosly fly
  as the breeze swallow me
  in one big.. deep.. sigh

-----
art note: found this painting in one of my folders. "Daybreak" (1922) by Maxfield Parrish

poetry note: wrote this half falling asleep, half forcing myself to wake. but i can't. and all i can do is move my hands to write, and set my mind to fly...

*.*

2 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger keed whispered...

cool. artness.

12/2/06 12:33 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hee thanks 8)

12/2/06 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape