View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Floating in between dreams

golden.. cloudless.. far away.. adrift.. at sea..

golden


cloudless


far away



adrift

We're like a boat drifting
In a lonely sea
And the stars and moon shine
Down on me

Down, down the river we go
Holding on for dear life
To the last stick of the raft
For we do love
And he tried to be brave
Through each and every tear
And the only warmth
Is the warmth of their bodies

We're like a boat drifting
In a lonely sea
And I start to cry
I need nothing but you
I wish I could be beautiful for you
But I feel as shallow as steel
No words are hollow enough
For how I feel



at sea

*.*

1 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

So beautiful, tender and heartbreaking.

23/4/05 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape