View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Friday, April 08, 2005

Addicted to Blogging, music downloads, headsets and the Green Ares

I should be off to work now. Tssk. I should. Eh, maybe im just jealous of the non-working friday of Government offices in this country.

Now, choose your addiction, cyber humans. (ha!)
Baudelaire said always be drunk. By alcohol, by poetry, by music, anything. And here's a blogger joke by Joi Ito, a Japanese venture capitalist with Silicon Valley, wrote on his blog, with a link found here, "You are addicted to blogging if you answer `yes' to 3 of the following questions:"

1. Do you think about everything in terms of whether it will make a good blog entry?
2. Do you keep your computer in standby mode beside your bed and wake up at 2 a.m. to blog?
3. Do you skip lunch and blog instead?"


Hmm....I wonder. Lol! well, one can re-phrase the questions, change some tiny details, maybe a word or two and still its all the same.

Blogging, clicking next link to next.. leaving a comment or two, I found
mentaltech. First, I thought it's one of those spam blogs, but hey, it's not. What caught my eye was when I scanned down and found this interesting new word, Narcipost. I speculated some more here and found out that I am a blog addict, ow? haven't i known that before?

I confess, now tie up my hands and burn me to the stake! But don't forget to give me links to mp3s and vid music downloads. Eh, a scanner, a digital cam and adsl! (oh, cable will do, lalala...) And yes, let me kiss The Green Ares before I die. In person, that is!


-----
note: There's a recent survey about bloggers who worry about the effect of blogging in their lives. Read the
news article.

4 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hmm.. think the new template works better with IE. any suggestions?

9/4/05 8:35 PM  
Blogger . : A : . whispered...

Works fine with Firefox! Gave up on IE a long time back!

:-)

10/4/05 5:49 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko whispered...

what a cosmic surprise!
what's the story on your template change?

11/4/05 5:36 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

oh how embarrassing... eh with apologies from the artists...

now made some changes eh so as not to misrepresent people. 8D heee...

eh the story behind my template change? well my kid cousin's blog looks better than mine so i was jealous... lol.

and dont know if thru firefox the circling mouse cursor and moving text below... d|*.*|b ... can be seen. i know in mozilla it cant.

well thanks for enjoying reading...

17/4/05 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape