View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Friday, December 03, 2004

CYBER

Late night thinking
In the darkness I crawl
Space enveloped my soul
Searching…
Speaking…
Without a hum;
An unsounded utter.
I recite the pretense
In straight lines.
The shadow covering my sight

Swallows every word.
Naïve convention of thoughts
Yet earnestly spoken,
Spontaneously earned.
Mystified shadow,

I’m bewildered by thy words
Your mind transcends all knowing.
Liberate my thoughts from being
Locked up and drowning.
Feared yet fancied

Contrived yet undoubted
Guilty weaknesses…
You have touched my soul;
And captured my essence.
My relentlessly whirling world

Hindered by the shadow’s aura,
Paused and saw
And feel…
And fall…
In the motion of waves

We follow
Closed my eyes deeper
Breathlessly shown
Endlessly shatter.
The shadow have captured me

Cuffed me to eternal bliss
Left me in the prison
Of our identity.
==========================
Background Music: "To Be" by the Cranes
[Note:] the last line that drifts with the sound:

---- light of my life, fire of my dreams. My sin, my soul, my Plato.

0 Park your thoughts here:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape