View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Undertitled

Down the road of forsakenness
I met a glance of my past
A mirror of my thoughts
And by the rain, the smiles and flood
The journey began.
Without time can rule the mind
And the shadow remain.
Tear me up to pieces
As I wonder how emptiness binds me
A grin of thought though
On all the droplets of the sea.
By the sunset I stare
And see the beauty of a second
To this minute gives me peace.
Why on how electricity straps me
And the understatement is unseen
Only by the eyes of this mirror could see
Look in the reflection
As I search in the midst of brokenness
An impossibility and lingering could be’s ….

1 Park your thoughts here:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

you are ever so cheery :D

well, at least i've a venue in which i could keep tabs on you.

do keep it up

richie

29/11/04 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape