View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Sunday, January 06, 2008

Illo Friday: 100%

100% camera painting... [definition]




100% - Sonic Youth

I can never forget you - the way you rock the girls
They move a world and love you - a blast in the underworld
I stick a knife in my head - thinking bout your eyes
But now that you been shot dead - Ive got a new surprise

I been waitin for you just to say
Hes off to check his mind
But all I know is you got no money
But thats got nothing to do with a good time

Can you forgive the boy who - shot you in the head
Or should you get a gun and - go and get revenge?
A 100% of my love - up to you true star
Its hard to believe you took off - I always thought youd go far

But Ive been around the world a million times
And all you men are slime
Its the gun to my head, goodbye I am dead
Wastewood rockers is time for cryin, hey!

----
update: just found today my old tapes of sonic youth and im sound trippin'.. remembering the time i saw them live here in manila when i was only 13. and note that they took the adventure of the daily commute - and rode a jeepney! woah such a great band.. i always loved thurston moore.. [see him on his estatic peace! label]

miss them too? visit their official website for updates: Sonic Youth

*.*

16 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger The Wandering Deity whispered...

i like the way the pictures came out as one. they look more like a kaleidoscope of abstract images.

any updates on your transfer? i'm dying to know!!!

everything's going to be great for us this year. i know that:)

7/1/08 9:13 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thanks rui sousa..

the deity.. oh i forgot to place how i painted using a cam. anyway, as for the transfer, actually i will just "visit". hehe.. but it's still pending .. so xXx cross fingers xXx with me.

8/1/08 7:08 AM  
Blogger MKP Testimonials whispered...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/1/08 7:01 PM  
Blogger MKP Testimonials whispered...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/1/08 7:02 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet whispered...

Good things come to those who wait. heh heh.

Seriously, I haven't forgotten you, just been focused on applying to grad school. If you have any new pics you are welcome to send them, tho!

Happy new year!! And I'll let you know when I draw you. xo

p.s. LOVE your camera painting!!

8/1/08 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

the sonic youth was a powerful band from NY in the 80'...great take on the topic and wonderful pics!!!
tnx for writing

9/1/08 12:08 AM  
Blogger get zapped whispered...

Very cool piece! I like what you did with the prompt.

9/1/08 3:50 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

beautiful work!

manigong bagong taon sa iyo! how's 2008 treatin' you so far?

best regards

9/1/08 4:33 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

MKP Testimonials.. (hmm.. such a secret huh. no worries we all have our undisclosed 'spaces' except for those who investigate) lol..

rrramone.. haha! no pressure. and thanks, glad to hear you love 'em! happy new year too.

aynaku.. thanks! and oh listening to diamond sea this very moment. i think i'll suffer the LSS tonight. (last song syndrome)

get zapped.. took me a almost a year to collect and sort them and its worth it! i just could't really toss my cam tho. fear of dropping it i guess.

isay.. happy new year too! ohh 2008.. hmm.. so far so good. added pressure at work and more insomnia. tssk. but as i mentioned to deity.. i still have my fingers crossed for my long awaited vacation!

10/1/08 6:59 PM  
Blogger isay whispered...

hejsa igen! what transfer?

I will be keeping my fingers, too for you.

let me know huh! ayokong mahuli sa balita. who knows, we might see each other....

11/1/08 6:34 AM  
Blogger Zari whispered...

-this is really nice and original!

-thanks for participating on the bookmark giveaway, just need your address by email and i'll send it asap!

11/1/08 8:32 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

hi isay! is that Danish? hehe.. well deity was pertaining to my visit to the significant other.. kaso yung unang subok ko medyo na-deny. tsk! pero ginagawan na niya ng paraan. so i have ALL my fingers crossed!

11/1/08 11:08 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

zari.. ohhhh wow!! i won! thank you so much! (hope you check your mail soon)

btw, added you to my links!

11/1/08 11:18 AM  
Blogger isay whispered...

i forgot the word crossed he hehe
and they are crossed now hindi na nga maalis.

11/1/08 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Happy New Year Atomic!
I should say I particularly love the 3rd and 4th image from the second line. And I read you are going somewhere again?

11/1/08 5:56 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

happy new year too.. glad you liked those. the 3rd is one of my faves as well.

and about the 'going somewhere' let's just say i am a born soul traveler. hehe..

11/1/08 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape