View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Sunday, August 06, 2006

B&W Challange: Landscape 1



Soaring Tagaytay for a Day

I left blogging for quite some time, without notice too. But I have gathered up materials to post. Both poetry and photos. I must admit I pass this time from Illo Friday. I don't know exactly when I'll have the time tho. It just requires alot of hours for me to make one. Yes, I know I can post a quick illo, anyone can do that. (and I notice some too) But for me, I do my work with the best that I can, that's how much effort I exert for such passion.

My work-schedule is eating most of my time nowadays, and for the past months too. Sometimes because of the shift of schedules, I need the rest to cope up staying awake at my job. Recently, I had a vacation with My Moogie *.* and we explored places both I have been and not. It was only for a couple of weeks tho, and sometimes I sneak in days for my work too. Oh, how I long for a longer vacation...

But nonetheless, I'd like to thank those who were still passing by and those who sent a note or two. So, here's a photo of Picnic Groove in Tagaytay, on the background you see the Taal Volcano on a cloudy scape. This is also my entry for Black and White Photo Challange, hope I'm not too late.

-----
note: More about my Tagaytay experience on my 43Things update.

*.*

3 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

well i just realized after posting this, that i was indeed too late. they have a new topic now. "Indoors".. but now I invite you to vote for the best pic among last week's entry. 8)

7/8/06 2:20 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

great shot

10/8/06 3:01 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

thank you 8)

10/8/06 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape