View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Photo Friday: Silver

silver sea
let your slow ripples envelope me
as the breeze catch my plea

slow tides
succumb me to your endless embrace
let me drown with your illuminating daze

setting sun
melt away the pain and numbness
let me shrivel and sink to your caress

untarnished sand
cover me with your immaculate white
into the safe haven of the endless night

long journey
floating across the waves the silence runs
washed away, you left my sorrows gone.



-----
note: Photo taken at Snake Island, Palawan, last July.
We were the only tourists left at the island when I took this shot.
And just something to share.. on our way back to Honda Bay, the sun has already set, and as we passed by Bat Island, we saw bats swarming out of the caves to the sky.. the boat guide said it was rare for tourists to chance upon these bats for they always never reach that time on the sea.
My contribution to

*.*

10 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger sonia a. mascaro whispered...

What a beautiful photo! Love the silver colour and the view!

And thank you for your visiting and comment about the classic cars!

Have a good week!

5/9/06 11:56 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

Thanks for droppin by too.. I wish to go back to this place tho, but a week of work for me..

5/9/06 12:31 PM  
Blogger floots whispered...

so wonderfully soothing
just what i need this morning
(have to go to the dentist and i hate it) :)

5/9/06 3:53 PM  
Blogger Aravis whispered...

How lucky you were not only to see and photograph this landscape, but also to see those wonderful bats! I like those little guys...

7/9/06 2:03 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

floots.. yeah this is! its actually my desktop bg too.

how was the visit to the dentist btw? ;)

7/9/06 4:12 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

aravis.. mmm.. most lucky of me, to be with someone *.* special in seeing them all!

7/9/06 4:14 PM  
Blogger Soulknitting whispered...

I can almost smell the sea salt in the air. Fab photo. Thanks for sharing.

8/9/06 5:41 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

soulknitting.. thanks for sharing your thoughts too! looking at this photo makes me feel being there again...

8/9/06 4:18 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove whispered...

an amazing photo!! you can feel the isolation of the place; the peace

10/9/06 1:26 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

i actually made a poem inspired by being in this place Hidden Paradise... it is my fave place in the world ... (so far) hehe

10/9/06 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape