View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pass into Silence



chasing echoes in a late afternoon
big and silent waves of voices
dare not i come follow --

i know you are there
  but i can't see you
i know you are there
  and i can feel you

stepping crisp of dried up leaves
ashes came blowing
in the stillness of the wind

and i stare to a swirling pile
sucking towards the heavens
and into the sky

i feel violated with the unknown
weaving into sleep
the dead staring trees

shake the ground dust off my sleeves
uncovering the nakedness
of your dying tears

weeping smiles now wrap me
as your shadow finally pass by
with the blowing breeze that kept me warm --

i know you are there
  tho i cant see you
i know you are there
  coz -
     i can feel you...

----
note: Je hoeft niks meer te zeggen, de waarheid spreekt al uit ons oogcontact...
What a Moogie *.* Day...

12 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger floots whispered...

Absolutely beautiful. You've captured the mood and moment so well. I both loathe and treasure such occasions but they are with me every day. Thank you.

7/9/05 6:23 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

floots.. well thanks you too, glad you can relate. yes, and how ironic too when at times such instances linger in one's memory too much you actually wanna feel it again.

7/9/05 7:16 PM  
Blogger keed whispered...

excellent piece my friend.

8/9/05 12:06 AM  
Blogger LS whispered...

Another great piece. I absolutely love to read your work. I posted a link to your blog on my page!

8/9/05 2:32 PM  
Blogger Christopher Trottier whispered...

Let me add my voice to the chorus and state that I too think this is a great work. I think I'll blogroll you.

8/9/05 3:31 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

LS.. glad you like what i write. id be adding you to my list too.

Christopher Trottier.. sure, you can blogroll me anytime 8) and thanks for adjoining your voice at my little quiet space...

9/9/05 3:37 AM  
Blogger Paul whispered...

That's true: that feeling of the person almost being with you, or being with you in some sense, because they're so much on your mind.

11/9/05 11:59 PM  
Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss whispered...

"I know you are there because I can feel you."

Your writing so obviously comes from some place deep. The truth from it is as clear as the format that you have chosen to display it. I feel a sense of movement as if you are walking through the poem as you speak. It seems you know this person to whom you speak, but may have never met him (or her), as if your minds have spent time in the same space, but not your bodies. Or perhaps these thoughts are recalling a memory?
Yet I hear no music playing--neither sad nor joyful.

I hear you feeling me.
what are you listening for
is there something that you see
in my mind in my thoughts
that you recognize.
Did we know each other once
Was I once your closest companion
Should I be feeling you by my side
Are you the piece that is missing?

smiles,
Liz

12/9/05 1:49 AM  
Blogger floots whispered...

just dropped by to thank you for taking the time to watch the sunset through the pines

12/9/05 6:04 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

paul.. sometimes the distance tortures, sometimes the absence makes one anticipate in delight what comes ahead.

Liz.. i wish to choose an answer.. perhaps it is "minds have spent time in the same space, but not the bodies..." and yet, maybe, one sees his own self within a poem's lines...

you've placed a nice continuity to the poem and strange how minds meet sometimes, even without contact from their materail bodies.

thanks for adding your lines. 8)

floots.. sunsets are always nice to watch ..esp thru the cold breeze behind pine trees.. (hmm.. reminds me of one of my poems)

13/9/05 1:48 AM  
Blogger lws whispered...

beautiful

13/9/05 3:21 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh whispered...

LadyWhiteSpirit.. salamat! 8)

13/9/05 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape