View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Thursday, February 24, 2005

jumping off the boat going to santorini

Got a mail just recently from one of the dreaming lost souls lurking through this blog. And maybe this is not only an answer to him/her and those who were asking what happened to the proposal that was left on a string of unclear sleeping... and awakening; but maybe also an answer to the answer to the answer of the answer I got from that thought. (phew.. that was long...anyway...)

"Does it have a happy ending?" Does it have an ending? Will it ever end? Will my daydreams never end? Will I ever stop to wish on dreaming of being in another place? Will I ever stop to floathe between my dreams and the real things? Who hasn't anyway? And hmm yeah... Dreams Never End.

Well, it is left on a dangle still but I am thankful I have already jumped off that boat that was on its way to the island of gone dreams. Coz now I'm dreaming away in the arms of beautiful sweet sweet sweet paris wings... and yes sir, I can moogie. 8D

1 Park your thoughts here:

Blogger dreaming-neko whispered...

create new dreams.
keep on dreaming.
and live life fully~

thanks for the answer :)

24/2/05 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape