View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Friday, January 07, 2005

-=-SULLEN-=-

Today I celebrate
The death of my vanity
And all my pretensions
Concealed within its grave

Lost
Wanting
And nowhere to be found
My nonexistent being
Melts away…

I yearn with dismay
For my inauspicious state
Tuant, empty,
Weak.

I have nothing
Much less to offer
To myself
But my perplexed undetermined
Peevishness.

Down by the tantamount
Countless tears
Shed through the skin
I weep
A loud mockery
Of my own self.

And the world shifted
With what’s left of me
A feverent continuality.

Whatever it takes
Whatever I do
Into the light outside
The other half of me
Will continue to speak
In a circulation within
Needless of scrutiny
Imbedded.
Hidden.
To the depths of my soul.

0 Park your thoughts here:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape