View All >>






Google
the web
this blog



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

43 things i want to do

www.flickr.com

This Web site is Registered with Published.com

Creative Commons License
All works licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 



Literature blogs

BloggerNetwork.org




if you cant find your link, maybe you are an outdated link, please inform me of your new home. tnx!


Monday, December 20, 2004

demented sunshine girl

As much as I'd like to hang-out much longer, I'm taking a break for a while from everything concerning the outside world, the inside world and the cyber world. No, not because of the holidays (blah!), and not because I had a recent fight with someone dear to me. I do not know when I'm coming back or if I'm coming back. If I do, it'll be nice. If I don't ...hmmm....

Anyway, I'll send kisses to everyone who influenced me and/or touched my life in their own special way....or vice versa.

Nothing much left to say. Is this goodbye? Maybe. Maybe not.

-----
note: Have fun with my links.
note no.2: Velvet now sleeps in her coffin.

0 Park your thoughts here:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

Locations of visitors to this page

All Poetry, Artwork and Images © Copyright 2004-2008 Atomicvelvetsigh
unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
Support your favorite artists and don't steal!

   Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License | Intellectual Property Code | Disclaimer

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape